- Low Voltage (alarm) Technician for both residential and commercial systems
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Great Listening and Communication Skills
- Commitment to Safety
We provide top-notch customer service satisfaction. Our customers experience a “small town” touch and feel, so they are not treated like another number in the system. Home and business owners must feel a sense of security and trustworthiness with our alarm technicians.
Employee Perks and Opportunities
- Company Transportation (Work Van)
- Company Gas Credit Card
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Flexibility if Needed
- Advancement Opportunities
- Potential Commission
- Competitive Hourly Pay
Commission is offered on top of competitive hourly pay as an extra incentive. Compensation is based on experience. We are seeking long-term employees that are looking to build the company and make a career out of working for us.
We are a smaller company that is growing. There are many growth opportunities whether with sales and/or service calls. This position offers the right candidates a great earning potential and opportunity to grow with the company.
We are willing to pay a higher salary to an experienced, reliable, well presented, trustworthy employee who can potentially make even more money if they so wish based on customer sales they make. We take care of our employees.
- Physically fit to work on ladders
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. on a regular basis
- If you have worked for ADT, Protection One, or another large company in the industry, your experience with that company must be greater than 5 years.
- Previous experience in low voltage or telecommunications installations
- Personal care and hygiene
- On time and responsible
- Visible tattoos covered
- No visible piercings
- US citizen or proof of authorization to work in the US
- Bank account to receive pay by direct deposit
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass a background investigation which includes criminal and driving record checks
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and random drug testing
We are looking for a candidate willing to keep up with today’s technology for today’s interactive mobile lifestyles and who can interact effectively and politely with customers in a timely manner. The Low Voltage Alarm Technician will be installing security systems in customers’ homes and offices, which means respecting each customer’s personal space is crucial. Furthermore, employees must be apt to do the job according to our processes.
Security Services of Georgia gives families and businesses peace of mind with security and fire monitoring by protecting their most valued assets.
The company will grow to its fullest potential while keeping employees happy and healthy with a work balanced life. Quality employees are highly valued, respected and essential for long-term growth.